What you'll learn
WHAT DOES THE COURSE INCLUDE?
- => Basic electrical theory and terminology including understanding wiring diagrams
- => Diagnostic and maintenance procedures for 'intelligent' and 'non-intelligent' systems
- => Test rides on a range of e-bikes with different motors â€“ front hub, rear hub and centre/frame mount motors
- => It provides the skills needed to confidently set up, service and repair a broad spectrum of electric bikes along with an understanding of the specific standards and legal aspects that apply to them.
Any one can take admission for this CourseÂ
- Submit Registration
- AEVT Admission cell will check form data and they will inform you to pay Course fees
- Deposit Course fees
- Admission cell will send your E-registration certificate and E-library access
- Training cell will send you class schedule
- Trainiers Team will send your class link
- Training cell inform you about practical session at the end of Online live class session
- Exam cell will conduct online examination and send E-Certificate, E-mark sheet
See Detail atÂ http://aevt.org/courses/e-bike-course.phpÂ